Bring along the following documents and come to our head office or branches in person and fill in the account opening form:
- Board minutes approving opening of account and authorized persons;
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certified copy of valid Business Registration;
- Certified copy of Memorandum & Articles of Associations;
- Certified copies of HKID or passport of directors and the authorized persons;
- Certificate Certified copy of the latest audited financial report;
- Certified true copy of a company search report certified by a company registry (or similar for company incorporated overseas) or professional third party (certified true copy of a certificate of incumbency), which the report should have been issued within the last 6 months;
- Certified copies of HKID or passport and residential address proof dated within the last three months of all shareholders holding 10% or more of the voting rights or share capital.
Client opened securities account, can place orders after depositing sufficient amount. For futures or options account, client can place orders after depositing sufficient amount of margin.
For internet trading account, after the account is approved, client will receive the login and confirmed password within 3 working days the soonest.
If you have any enquiries, please call customer services hotline (852) 2500 9199.